Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of the new easterns mate... the patterning on the head is the same as yours.. but not sure about the bands.. anyway have a look.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
way cool mate.... chains look same as well...just mine got about 12 more than normal :shock:

comparision...

also it deff fits in with the size of L.getula getula....very heavy bodied ( most actually in group ) and large ...thanks for posting the pics ...there gorgeous mate ...I reckon I'm gonna have to stud mine somewhere down south lol ...very very none :!: ladies up here .

Take care

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL.. well wait a few years and you can get a female off me... your boy will be huge by then

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hmmmmmmmm ....ahm beginning to think .........anaconda wearing king suit ( real stretched like ).......

mine shedded ( lol as ya'll know ) within two months of getting him ....read ( probs outdated now ) that record lenght was 82 inches ( old money lol ) thats just over six and half feet .....mine about a foot less at mo ...so yeah he's gonna be huuuuuuuuuuuuuge .....HELP :!:

Take care

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
not yet mate ....parents stayed with me last week ....lack of time and work lol ....hoping to do sometime this week coming tho ( dreading it ).

Also been a tad wee bit over involved with the BRB ....lol think the King in a huff with me over it :x Corn dont give a mokeys ....just wants feeding all the time :!:

As soon as I do it ... I will post results ....just got tons to do afore ...like viv building hehe.

Man I love this hobby .

Take care

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Ok, I'll let you off :D

Just too addictive isn't it! I used to have about 15, then cut it down to just 3 a few years ago. I'm now back up to 8, which is two over what I said my maximum would be, and already I'm toying with the idea of a taiwan beauty and nice big display viv! :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts