Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got them in today, I'm so pleased with the setup and the vivs (Built by Forteh!) and just hoping you can let me know what you think, and also to show off :p

Anyway, substrate is coco fibre and play sand mix, couple of big stones, that can't fall over, and a couple of hidey places dotted around.

The hot spot is approximately 84-86F (not hotter than 87F at anytime) statted, and the cool end is around 76-78F and all off at night, to a night drop of around 70F.

Anyway, pictures! :no1:

Jigglys new home :)

Puffs new home :)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
very very nice, and as its from suez top quality too :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awww very cute : victory:
Thanks hun :)

very very nice, and as its from suez top quality too :2thumb:
Aye, she it a top lady! : victory:

Awwwwww they are really sweet
Thanks, they are a little on the cute side!!!

ahhh :flrt: don't they look fabsie .I just love these little tinkers full of character and in a loving caring home what more could i ask for my iccle babies.
thanks for the pics hun
Aw thanks hun! They are such little dudes, they'll get their first dinner in their new home tonight, they seem to have settled in as both were out basking yesterday! Thanks again, right little cuties :) x

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
They look so sweet and great looking home too :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are adorable,and thier homes are great too.:2thumb:
Thank you!

Awwwwwwww, aren't they cute and dainty :D :lol2:
Those are some smart looking vivs as well, 1ft cubes methinks?
Haha yeah, proper tiny little things, hence why I need to check how small "small crix" are before buying them :p

Aye I think it's pretty much that size. It works really well with the lighting too as they can't get up to burn themselves!

They look so sweet and great looking home too :2thumb:
Thanks hon :)

G

·
Haha yeah, proper tiny little things, hence why I need to check how small "small crix" are before buying them :p

Aye I think it's pretty much that size. It works really well with the lighting too as they can't get up to burn themselves!
Haha, well tbh there were quite a few in the box I got yesterday which were very very small (about 1mm)... I think they will need some feeding before anything here can eat them :lol2:

I will have to pop round in a couple of months, should be worth it to see you all "dancing" :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha, well tbh there were quite a few in the box I got yesterday which were very very small (about 1mm)... I think they will need some feeding before anything here can eat them :lol2:

I will have to pop round in a couple of months, should be worth it to see you all "dancing" :Na_Na_Na_Na:
Aye, I just chucked some cabbage in for my lot, feed them tomorrow then! It can be a little hit and miss though!

Well, you'll be involved, though I now have a jaguar cub on Kinectimals :flrt:

·
Registered
6,085 Posts
oh my aint they small O_O how do you find them?!?! they look lost in that small of a cage to begin with O_O mega cute tho just seeing the heads pop over ornaments xD

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Awwww.....how gorgeous are they? I love the pic of Jiggly peeking over the pebble! :flrt: I bet they just love their new homes : victory:

·
Registered
997 Posts
They are super cute, I'd be no good with anything that tiny, I stress enough with the crestie hatchlings :bash:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Those are some smart looking vivs as well, 1ft cubes methinks?
Its a 24x15x9 viv I built and split down the middle, planning on building another one identical to stack above for future inhabitants :)

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh my aint they small O_O how do you find them?!?! they look lost in that small of a cage to begin with O_O mega cute tho just seeing the heads pop over ornaments xD
They are proper tiny, but Jiggly is overtaking Puff with size!! They both get the same food! LOL! I love them so much, their cuteness just overwhelms me, as does their tinyness!!! :flrt:

Awwww.....how gorgeous are they? I love the pic of Jiggly peeking over the pebble! :flrt: I bet they just love their new homes : victory:
Haha I had to put it up! They are totally cute, andI think they do. They are so settled now, they actually bask in the light now and then, which is great... Their mini poos are cute too, which I know is so wierd :lol2:

They are super cute, I'd be no good with anything that tiny, I stress enough with the crestie hatchlings :bash:
You know, I've nearly lost them a time or two, before, they were in a faunarium, and, to clean them out, I had to take them out, and I used to have heart failure nearly if they jumped on the floor as they fire dark and I can't spot them on the carpet!!!! :gasp:

wow fab looking setups as always hon , they are coming on great they look lovely x
Thanks hon, yeah they are finally growing a little :) x

Its a 24x15x9 viv I built and split down the middle, planning on building another one identical to stack above for future inhabitants :)
Woooo! New mini (slightly expensive) dips!!!:flrt:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts