Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me. We are looking after the above temporarily until we can find a new home. The frog has began to develop 'bubbles' in his skin. I am really worried. I am reluctant to pay alot of money to have him looked at by a vet as we are so close to xmas and all spent out. Can anyone offer advice please. The reptile sanctuary nearby said it could be the crickets we put in for his Crested Gecko tankmate biting him but I am just not sure.

Any help and advice appreciated.
Thanks

ps. Can I upload images to here?

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
Can anyone help me. We are looking after the above temporarily until we can find a new home. The frog has began to develop 'bubbles' in his skin. I am really worried. I am reluctant to pay alot of money to have him looked at by a vet as we are so close to xmas and all spent out. Can anyone offer advice please. The reptile sanctuary nearby said it could be the crickets we put in for his Crested Gecko tankmate biting him but I am just not sure.

Any help and advice appreciated.
Thanks

ps. Can I upload images to here?
Sorry, you're keeping a crested gecko from New Caledonia that prefers cool temperatures with a basking spot, with moderate humidity, with a horned frog, aka mouth on legs, that is from South America, needs high moisture and much warmer than the gecko??
No wonder you're having a problem.
Separate them and keep each one as it should be kept. If that gecko gets too close to the frog, it's dinner.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.