Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11 ft female african rock python. 2 time proven breeder. slight scaring from breaking her heat guard but sheds fine. need her gone in the next few days as i am going to uni and cant take her with me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Would be really careful with this. There are alot of wide-boy/muppet/chav-tastic freebie hunters on here who would not be suitable and could end up doing her (and themselves) a lot of harm if they took her on!

I know someone sensible who may still be looking for one of these - will drop him a message today, and point them in your direction. Can you provide a bit more detail on temperament, feeding reliability and any health issues in the mean time?

If you get really stuck, I can probably provide her with temporary accommodation (afrocks are really something I have little desire to keep long term) or can point you in the direction of others on here who would know what they are doing and may be able to provide her a home.

At the very least, please charge a sensible fee for her if people do come forward - this should deter the worst of the freebie hunters! If you need any further help/advice, feel free to drop me a pm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts