Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small b lateralis (red runner) colony doing very well and it's getting very crowded... only have a small collection and they can't eat them fast enough!
If anyone local wanted to come by for a tub of roaches please let me know.
If you could bring a cricket tub and egg crate to exchange that would be useful as I have a limited number.
I am in Stevenage next to the old town, available most evenings and weekends. Please text 07780479764
Charlotte

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Red runners

I have a small b lateralis (red runner) colony doing very well and it's getting very crowded... only have a small collection and they can't eat them fast enough!
If anyone local wanted to come by for a tub of roaches please let me know.
If you could bring a cricket tub and egg crate to exchange that would be useful as I have a limited number.
I am in Stevenage next to the old town, available most evenings and weekends. Please text 07780479764
Charlotte
Hi Charlotte, just messaged you, could do with some, we are out and so is my supplier. :hmm:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am overrun with roaches again so if anyone would like to come and collect they can help themselves for free. Eggboxes in return appreciated if you have them.
New mobile 07375 388 996
Collection in Stevenage still
Will not post sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.