Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whose our rescue contact for the leeds area??

gotta post of a boa needs helping..

7 foot and nasty with it apparently, she would be welcome here, but leeds a bit far for me..

pm please, experience of large nasty snakes required

Nerys

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, they're easy if you leave them to get on with life and don't bug them too much.. when you want to get in the viv, go with a rat first, then you can normally work around them for a good 5 mins ok..

no-one in leeds then *sigh*

Nerys

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nerys said:
whose our rescue contact for the leeds area??

gotta post of a boa needs helping..

7 foot and nasty with it apparently, she would be welcome here, but leeds a bit far for me..

pm please, experience of large nasty snakes required

Nerys
Dunno if he is interested in a rescue but have you tired PMing Charles Thompson from the shop Snakes n Adders, he has some fantastic large snakes and he is in Leeds...just a thought

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah another mate just mentioned Chaz too... hes a a mutual mates party near the end of the month, so it could be brought down here too via that.

N

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Nerys said:
lol, they're easy if you leave them to get on with life and don't bug them too much.. when you want to get in the viv, go with a rat first, then you can normally work around them for a good 5 mins ok..

no-one in leeds then *sigh*

Nerys
Wish I could help hun but sadly cant drive due to epilepsy...hope u manage to find some1...try PM'ing reptilerescueden...she has a list of everyone and their areas xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can u tell me what sex it is? i would be more than interested but would have a problem travelling the distance as i dont drive or have transport.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i would be interested but no room....

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Let me get back to you I am in Newcastle and would take her just have to find out if my other half can drive down and pick it up.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
bugger.

Well never mind, however if its still available let me know cheers

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Damn it lol

Glad its all sorted now.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ye at least it will be with a better home now.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
she's a lovely snake not that vicious more bluff than anything she is in shed so she was a bit peeded of but she is now settled in and doing ok and she is one FAT boa !!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts