Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes It's Free! Yes It Is Pure Breast Of Lamb!

Considering The Barf Diet? Got Any Carnivore That Would Love It? Then Come And Get As Much As You Want!!!!!!

Collection From Oldham Before Friday Please. I Have 30 Boxes For Anyone To Collect. You Can Have 1 Or As Many As You Want And It Is Totally Free!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
will i sound silly if i ask if this is for human opr animal consumtion <3 lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, It's got for the dogs. Don't know wether I'd eat it myself but it's fresh or fresh frozen. I would advise for dogs and animal feed only really as it might have been on the floor in the slaughter house.
lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no, it's the offcuts from when they trim the meat off the bones.
it's fresh and not crap in any way. my dogs are fantastic on it. but hey, if you don't want to feed the B.A.R.F (Bones and Raw Foods) then i'm not forcing you to have it. but many other have and are more than happy. I have 12 dogs all fed BARF diet, so I get large amounts. me getting it for free means I give it for free.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Is this on the bone at all or is it just meat.......we have 6 labs who are on the RMB(Raw Meaty Bones Diet), similar to BARF......and love it :)

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's on the bone. Mine are eating it like it's sweeties lol we have 10 Northern Inuit dogs, 1 Jack Russel and 1 Staffie x Collie and they eat it lie it's bread and butter! lol

My big dogs are having 6 to 8 a day and the jack russell has 2 lol and the staff x collie gets 3.

If your labs are on the barf already then you'll know it ain't cheap at times so here's the best offer ever. Got a lot of big breeders of GSD'S, GSP'S, MASTIFF'S, HUSKIES etc all coming for their weekly collection of free food and all are more than happy with it lol as am I and my dogs cause it's cut my monthly meat bill of £150 to nothing!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
is this BARF diet good for gaining weight on dogs? my friend has a bullmastiff who is a rescue and extremely skinny, but no normal dog food seems to be working.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Breast of lamb is fantastic for putting on weight. mine have gone a little podgy since getting this. So I'd say a definate yes on the weight gain.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
because she cant get to u lol where could we get some from, my collie could pronbably do with some too. thanks

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no idea if she can't get to me unless your near Newark. my mate there gets the same.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
how much is in a box.......would love some just to decide how, much may take the lot and get it out of your way, depending on how much there is :).......dogs are drooling already :)

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there's about 20kg -25kg a box. so as much as you can fit in your freezer. got some boxes going this morning/afternoon. but have around 20 boxes still available, quicker the collection the more you can have.
xx
laura just give me a ring and let me know when you want to come and i'll get them ready. if you have any dog food sacks to put them in would be great asi have to give him his plastic boxes back.
xx

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had a few people ask me why I am giving it away free. Well simple thing is that I get it for Free so why should you! I pass on my Free happy Karma onto to you. No catch, Well the Catch is in order for me to have it free I have to take however much he brings me, be it 10 boxes or 30. So as I only use about 10 boxes a week I offer out the rest to anyone wanting it, I have some other dog breeders who are loving this offer as I have been told Breast of lamb can be hard to come by at times, and here's me with 30 boxes and poor dogs out there missing out. Hence Free!
It's like How many Dogs (or Ferrets or cats or Racoons lol) can I make happy for Christmas! lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still plenty available. Had 10 boxes picked up this morning for some very happy dogs.

Anyone? has to go today so first come first served (well phone and book some boxes.) got 4 more booked going later this afternoon.#

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
right, now have 9 boxes available.

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still got loadsleft, come on guys! It's free, it's great for dogs, they go mental over it. You'll have the happiest dogs, ferrets, racoons whatever, ever!

So come and get it, I don't mind if it's late, I'm up till late and your more than welcome aslong as you'll have happy pets I'm happy!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All gone for this week.

Again tho, I very well could have loads again next week lol Run up to xmas and I'm sure they have more to bring here than normal so it'll be Merry Christmas to all dogs who's owners can come and collect lol

Thanks again.
Phil (Labmad) Thank you so much for your offer of rabbits and fish. I'll give you a bell with the next delivery. I'm sure my dogs would love the exchange lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi my name is john iam in manchester would you be able to let me know how many you have left iam from oldham so finding the place isnt hard for me thank you so much

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry your a bit late for that delivery, It was two weeks ago wednesday. However I do have another Delivery due on Wednesday night.

What kind of dogs have you and how many? And how big is your freezer? :lol2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts