Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Well the advice is free :lol: !...Not naming any names, because there could be slanderous murders :lol: !!!...

Maybe I'm from the old school, but I thought "a deal was a deal"...What ever happened to morals :roll: ?...

I have a couple of sayings I have been using for a few years now...

"Never do a deal for the day, do a deal for the future"...

"Your only as good as your last job"...

If you take the piss out of people, stitch them up, have one over on them...pretty soon, word spreads and no one will want to know you, even if you were to offer "a good deal"...the damage is done...
Then there is the other matter, some folk just shrug off a "bad deal" and put it down to experience, whilst others, might go to "the ends of the earth" to seek justice, one way or another :wink: ...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
well that was smarty put mate good on ya :wink:

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
If theyre het for la v i'll give you £200 cash ... if theyre only snopal het lav toilet ultramel butter motleys i'll give u 2 snakes a widescreen tv dvd a free viv and a shake over my mrs... :wink:
and a free 4 in 1 remote control

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
*passes round the peace pipe and giggles*

Eh bless your heart hun, I'd give you my new car! and fill the boot full of shopping aswell :wink:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Terrific tortoise said:
Is that a Hammerman remote control :shock: :oops: ?!!!...T.T. 8)
Damn! That remote pic comes up again! lol Seriously tho, what happened with MRD? I just noticed his loced thread and am wondering what happened? I know he had some issues in the past sending snakes through royal mail but thought it was all finished (so to speak) 8)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hammer Man, that remote tag will follow you forever dude :lol: ...

I started a thread offering sound free advice :wink: ...what a bargain...cheap at half the price...step right up...cheap as chips mate...come on ladies, come an get a nice bunch a grapes...I'll even throw in a banana :wink: ...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Terrific tortoise said:
Hammer Man, that remote tag will follow you forever dude :lol: ...

I started a thread offering sound free advice :wink: ...what a bargain...cheap at half the price...step right up...cheap as chips mate...come on ladies, come an get a nice bunch a grapes...I'll even throw in a banana :wink: ...T.T. 8)

Oh joy! lol Well I found the thread concerned so I now know what has been happening! All a bit heavy for a classifieds thread! lol Anyway, on a lighter note, how are you T.T? :lol:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hammer Man, cool mate...and yourself :wink: ...

To be honest, I thought this would have been moved to off topic by now, although it is a bargain :wink: !...T.T. 8)

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
To be honest if it was the first time he had messed someone around then I would be the first to defend his mistake, but its not and it doesnt help I have been one of them.

Problem is he will be back and will probably piss someone else off.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.