Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
you fell for what?

wot do i do here? stand up for myself or just **** off?? if anyone thinks i owe them money, plese contact me via email.

chris.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i will not admit to anything i have not done just to plz ppl.

anyway, ppl can contact me via email if they want me.

see ya.
chris.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Chris

How many times have I contacted you, if you look at your PMs from reptastic I am waiting for you to reply to me.

heres your last reply 9th Sept

hiya, i got in touch with them and they said that they would get back to me regarding the claim but it has been over a week and nothing, im going to go into the post office asap.

ill keep you informed.

regards mrd

Problem is Chris you have probably got that many people after money back you lose track and personally I think I have been more than fair with yourself both publicly and via PMs.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
fazer600sy, given the circumstances mate, I think you have been very reasonable, like you have said...How many others are out there :roll: ?...

The customer is always right, if the seller makes a cock up, he/she should "bend over backwards" to put things right...

Seems to me that the poor customers are "bending over backwards" whilst the seller appears to be "shafting" them :shock: ...T.T. 8)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
why whats he done now?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i did wonder what it was.
shall we close it then?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Im gonna shut this down since the subject matter is so old now.. nothing personal!

For anyone that wasnt here/doesnt remember.. Mrd had some problems in the past as detailed in this thread. He has now come back to start afresh selling an unused vivarium, hence someone bringing the thread back up.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.