Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

We are giving away a free medium Exo-Terra Rainforest Habitat kit. Please click the link below if you would like to win it.

Free Exo-Terra Set-up

I use them mainly for Crested Geckos and Tree Frogs and rate them highly for that job.

Good Luck!

Gary

·
Registered
466 Posts
All signed up and fantastic site guys really impressed as im a web designer myself. Easy to navigate and a great read, loved the vids the most that can also be found youtube. Great work and keep it up!:notworthy:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Nice looking web site but some of your measurements seem way off. An adult bts at 15-20cm and ocellated adult skinks at 5-6cm??

My ocellted skink babies were almost that size when born. They can easily achieve 30 cm as adults and blue tongues get to about 50 cm....

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking web site but some of your measurements seem way off. An adult bts at 15-20cm and ocellated adult skinks at 5-6cm??

My ocellted skink babies were almost that size when born. They can easily achieve 30 cm as adults and blue tongues get to about 50 cm....
That is a typo so thanks for pointing it out, I will fix it in the morning! Our BTSs are huge!

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the site. It is new so will be improving it as we go along.

Good luck if you entered to win the set up!

·
Registered
940 Posts
nice website - nice prize - im signed up :no1:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
That is a typo so thanks for pointing it out, I will fix it in the morning! Our BTSs are huge!

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like the site. It is new so will be improving it as we go along.

Good luck if you entered to win the set up!
Thought it might be, although it would have been fun to be able to keep a small group of b.t.s.' in a 2 foot viv..:lol2:

I have to say you have a staggering amount of fake plants on your site, some of which I have been looking for, for ages. I will be placing my order over the next couple of days:2thumb:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thought it might be, although it would have been fun to be able to keep a small group of b.t.s.' in a 2 foot viv..:lol2:

I have to say you have a staggering amount of fake plants on your site, some of which I have been looking for, for ages. I will be placing my order over the next couple of days:2thumb:
Typo fixed, it said cm instead of inches! Thanks again!

Yes lots of fake plants on there. Whatever reptile, amphibian or invert people have, they always need to dress the viv up!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Typo fixed, it said cm instead of inches! Thanks again!

Yes lots of fake plants on there. Whatever reptile, amphibian or invert people have, they always need to dress the viv up!
Making the vivs look perdy is the best bit. I have been looking for some Louisiana Moss plants for ages and you have some, now all I have to do is decide what size I want....decisions. decisions :lol2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I can see from our software lots of people have signed up! :welcome:You will automatically be entered into each months draw after this one (no need to re-register).
This first prize is technically June's prize but as it's the first one I started it a little early.
I'm thinking that for July maybe an incubator would be a nice giveaway? :mf_dribble:Let me know any suggestions as I need to think of prizes for aug, sept, oct and so on.

Gary

·
Registered
965 Posts
just signed up... and idea for one might be a load of decor for a viv, x

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just signed up... and idea for one might be a load of decor for a viv, x
That's not a bad idea. Could do a bundle with wood, plastic plants, vines, hides, caves etc.. Would be a pretty big bundle but a lot of people have more than one viv!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.