Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else on here registered with Hagen to try out one of their new heat mat holders for wooden vivs? I'm still waiting and haven't heard anything for nearly 2 months, last email they sent said as soon as they recieved stock they would send them out? But in pets at home, they already have then in their new snake accessories packs. so surely they must be in stock? Just wanted to know if anyone else is still waiting?

Reactions: Terapod

·
Registered
105 Posts
Same here, still waiting for something to happen...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi guys, really sorry about the delay, the issue isn't with the holders but with the heat mats themselves, we have been out of stock of the required size mat for a few weeks now but we have just received them, we should be getting your holder and mat sent off to you this week.

Thanks for waiting!

·
Registered
669 Posts
I was wondering when it would be coming through the post lol
- John

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys, really sorry about the delay, the issue isn't with the holders but with the heat mats themselves, we have been out of stock of the required size mat for a few weeks now but we have just received them, we should be getting your holder and mat sent off to you this week.

Thanks for waiting!
Cool, can't wait for it to arrive, thanks for letting us know
: victory:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Got mine today too, will be intresting as it looks a nice piece of kit :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.