Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FREE Jade eyed cichlids, various sizes some smaller some grown on and an adult pair, im running the tank down as i have too many fish tanks.
Here is an example of one

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
forgot to say i have around 20 if these dudes and the breeding parents. The tank they are in will be for sale as soon as these guys go its a fluval tank with a fluval 4 internal filter and a rena filstar external filter. The tank has 2 working tubes one sunglo one original tropical lamp. It comes with beech effect stand. Everything in good working order. OPEN to offers, need the fish rehomed before, unless you can take the fish also?

will get a pics and measurements asap

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hers some pics the aint great sorry and it looks wonky its just coz i didnt put the lid back on properly LOL

RENA Filstar exteranal filter

water testing kit

it also has some lava rock, other stones, a couple of plants. Male and female breeding jade eyes with lots of babies and a plecostomus. Will chuck in some fish food, some tank backing and some water conditiner. It has a fluval 4 filter inside too

OPEN to offers on the tank PREFER the tank to go with the fish really

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
if id have known you could have brought them with you in the week, maybe even given you a bit of credit off the lizards

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
what size is the tank please? and any idea how much ? can take it all with fish if they still around, just pm me

·
Registered
1 Posts
cichlids

Hiya

I'm really interested in your cichlids you have offered, i'm setting up a new tropical tank and just trying to furnish it with some colourfull bewts lol.
just wondered if they were still available?? we can collect tomorrow if you available??

kindest regards
Leanne x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts