Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not a scamer befor anyone gets on at me i am willing to pay for the reptiles unlike some and vivs set ups how much deepends on what it costs me to get to you and condition of the viv however i will not pay for a biter or unhandalable snake and i would not take a unhandalable snake without a free viv or payment for rehomin it as well its just my policy when i tack a reptile in then its with me antell it dies i dont sell when im skint or breed for profit i love all snakes the most and of my nolige is in snakes but i did own a birdy once so i do know how to look after them and what i dont no i will look up on i will pay no more than £150 for a reptile and viv set up and i will charge my travell costs for unhandalable reptiles i have owned more than mt fair shair of reptiles and now how to keep them and train them i am not a samer just a reptile lover fanks for reading and just message me for more deetails i am in milton keynes
my email; [email protected]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I'm interested in rehoming some of my snakes. Problem is getting them over to cameroon to you though, such a shame. :whistling2:

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
OOOOO...SITS BACK AND WAITS FOR THE SLATING....IT WILL HAPPEN.

Plus please learn too spell, took me 3 attempts at reading it too understand you fully. :lol2:

·
Massive Member
11,823 Posts
My killerbee axanthic royal is a little bitey. will you take it away before i cry and wet myself? :blush:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
i am not a scamer befor anyone gets on at me i am willing to pay for the reptiles unlike some and vivs set ups how much deepends on what it costs me to get to you and condition of the viv however i will not pay for a biter or unhandalable snake and i would not take a unhandalable snake without a free viv or payment for rehomin it as well its just my policy when i tack a reptile in then its with me antell it dies i dont sell when im skint or breed for profit i love all snakes the most and of my nolige is in snakes but i did own a birdy once so i do know how to look after them and what i dont no i will look up on i will pay no more than £150 for a reptile and viv set up and i will charge my travell costs for unhandalable reptiles i have owned more than mt fair shair of reptiles and now how to keep them and train them i am not a samer just a reptile lover fanks for reading and just message me for more deetails i am in milton keynes
Is English your native tongue?

·
Registered
648 Posts
hmmmmmmm somebody needs to go back school and practise spelling :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
What kind of birdy did you have - a budgie or a parrot?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Ok.. who is it? Someone taking the michael?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
To those who can't read it:

"Hi, I'm an aspiring snake owner. I am going to assure your my fake experiance and knowledge and so I can scam you out of snakes for a cheap price"

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
Im speechless!!!!:gasp:

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
aww i bet your only 12 :flrt:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
it as well its just my policy when i tack a reptile in then its with me antell it dies
I'd have thought they'd die straight away if you were to tack them.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
i will pay your travel cost to pick up my newborn corn that insists on biting my little pinky finger, it hurts so much that i cant handle the pain anymore ............please please can you help me , no one else can handle it

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Now lets not be cruel. He is obviously very experienced as in his profile it says he has a 'californyan red morth with rat snake'. Must be very rare as I've never even heard of one of these.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.