Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there any one who has visited our shop in the last few months will have seen our A3 posters that we have available in store. They have courted plenty of praise for the quality of the pictures but they have not been a big seller. To this end we decided to male them free, make them A4 in size and available to the public free of charge. I enjoy photography and to this end non of my images are Copyrighted and i just take photos for the hobby side not as a means in any way. So check them out, i am still trying to iron out the wrinkles so you can get them to A4 size but i will post again to let you know that this is possible.

When i was a kid just getting into the hobby i used to print out masses of pictures and evencreated files full of care sheets off the net. The photogallery is there for you to use how you see fit. If you like a picture i would appriciate a review but it is there as a resource to the public.

the posters can be found on the bottom right of our photogallery.

enjoy

Chaz

www.snakesnadders.com

G

·
great pics!
ive voted on my favs....they are all good though.

you should laminate and stick on ebay...i`d definatly buy

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
javascript now fixed!!! you can see the original size image now. A4 Jpeg 12 Quality. Can some one print one out on photopaper and tell me how they come out.

cheers chaz

·
Registered
457 Posts
charlesthompson said:
no one printed one out yet? - just wanted to see if they come out clear. Can some one let me know
still doesnt work for me, only some of the pics pop up when clicked and when they do pop up its only to 640x480 resolution which wont print well at all a4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts