Reptile Forums banner

Free To A Good Home - Little False Map Turtle

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  treefrogschris 
#1 ·
Got a beautiful little False Map turtle free to a good home. Devastated to see him go but due to unforeseeable events I have to let it go. He will be missed very much. He loves to bask and be handle, and the occasional walk out the tank. He's a lovely swimmer, and is fit and healthy, and never had any problems with him at all.

The Turtle is still only a little baby and is still unsexed. However as it is growing it is looking male. However I cannot guarantee the sex.

I have had him for three to four months, and at my best guess I would say no older than 6 months old.

He is roughly about 3 to 3 1/2 inches long.

He will make a prefect little pet for anyone, as he is an excellent beginner's pet or he would make and great addition to anybody's collection.

#2 ·
Some Pictures:

Sorry there is so many went a bit mad with the camera, and sorry about the quality

Just pm me or post in here if your interested

#3 ·
Forgot to mention i am willing to travel to meet in a certian radius as i can't drive. But i am willing to train or bus.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.