Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have here a gorgeous blue-eyed, white, purebred, young netherland rabbit who will be free to a good home. She was turned over into my care after being discovered in my deceased relatives home. I took her in as I was reluctant to let the local authorities rehome her. She was very timid & scared but after having some food & cuddles she is now a very playful bun. I would like her to go to a PET home & not be used for breeding as she has had a shaky start to life, I wish I could keep her but as a fulltime carer myself I am unable to.

She is absolutely gorgeous, like a tiny ball of white fluff, with very small ears. She is a true to type Netherland Dwarf Rabbit, shes very small & petite, a beautiful little thing :flrt: I estimate she is still very young.
I'd like to rehome her as soon as possible & do not want to sell her as a good home is more important than getting money for her. She will come with a few accessories & a big bag of food that she likes to eat. Any questions please PM me :)

·
Banned
7,386 Posts
you're too far away.I was one of the first people in the uk to breed BEW nethies.I don't breed anymore as i got too difficult to part with the babies:lol2:

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Hiya, Didn't you get my PM? I haven't had a reply? I would love to give her a home, I have been keeping rabbits a long time and my bunnies are loved and spoilt. I can provide a reference if required :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.