Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys

im H, im the right side of 30, female, insane raving loony.

Im passionate about my family, tattoos, exotic animals and Ben and Jerrys missisipie mud slide.
I cant spell so please feel free to kick my ass about atrocious spelling mistakes

Im here looking for new pets, advice and out of general boredem.. (I NEED A JOB!! )

Im currently being forced to watch Labrynth for the 6th time this week so anyone online right now wishing to save me from the clutches of David bowie, please throw me a life line (im begging you, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! SAVE MEEEE)

H

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
hi & welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hiya, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually there is somthing quite sexy about him with that hair and costume (from labrynth) in a kind of Russel Brand way, you dont want to but you do. :lol:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tombraider said:
Welcome to the forum. Labyrinth is great but davids bulge in those pants is just scary :shock: :lol:
Hair raising! (in his case, literaly)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Bit late but welcome to the forum.. you nutter.. you'll fit right in :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Hi, stopped to say hello and welcome :wink:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hi and welcome. I've not seen labyrinth for years and now I really really wanna!!!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is an old classic! We picked it up in woolworths last week for 3 suid.
My son has over played it now though.
Ive had the song in my head for days

.....and baby ses, dance magic dance, magic jump magic jump... Arrrrgggghhhh

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
I got labarynth from hmv on vhs for £3.99 about 3 years ago, I dont really like the film, trese does though so i will watch it, we have about 200 or so dvds and about 80 vids, mainly mine..my video player is very very dirty now though...teach me to buy ex rentals eh?

Never anything to watch on the tele... not having an areal or sky hooked up to it will do it...

Welcome missbehavin.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thankyou

Theres nothing better then snuggling up in the winter to a good dvd a few tinnies and a deep pan pizza.. ooh the class I ooze

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
missbehavin said:
.....and baby ses, dance magic dance, magic jump magic jump... Arrrrgggghhhh
There was a bit we added to that song... but it cant be said on the forum.. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts