Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bought a lobster for my aquarium but due to having shrimp and other things i had to move it into a different one. The lobster was a brown colour when i first got him but shed his skin the other day and is literally bright red, have no idea what breed it is, i then thought i had the heater on too high, rushed over to check but it wasn't actually plugged in. The mother unplugged his heater mistaking it for the bearded dragons old heat mat, and he has gone a good month without it and is happy as larry (which is his name) we've fed him pellets and dead fish from our other aquariums and he happily chases them, climbs his plant pot to get them and buries them under the pot. He's currently shifting all his stones from under the plant pot to create a spot for him to sit.

However, due to having so many pets, having a separate tank lying around is no good and quite annoying especially for one thing, ive had fun filming him eat these dead fish, molting, climbing and digging but its time to sell him on.
Located in Retford near Nottingham but i am going to Doncaster this weekend for the reptile event and can always bring him a long there for collection.

Inbox me with offers or further questions!

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
Its a rule on RFUK that all adverts MUST state a price. Please click the report button /!\ and name a price and your thread will be re-opened. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.