Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice treat when I got back from work, a nice shiny and now more yellow jungle :smile: so here are some crappy phone pics that don't do her justice at all :bash:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely beautiful!

Must admit I'm getting more and more attracted to these snakes, if only they weren't so bloody nippy.
They aren't all nippy she and one of my others are absolutely fine but my other two are a tad nippy :)
I would never let that stop me getting one though, go on get one you know you want to :2thumb:

·
Registered
390 Posts
very nice snake matey love the new shed look jus had one recent its like unwrapping prezzies lol

@lovereptiles
they can be nippy but its not sore jus makes ya jump wen they are little and if ya put the time in wen there small ya wont have to worry about it when they are older awesome snakes to have :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That is one of the best jungles ive seen posted, for it's age. Pure clean yellows. Cant wait to see an update in 12 months, really could be something special. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice snake matey love the new shed look jus had one recent its like unwrapping prezzies lol
Cheers, its always nice to see how much they have changed with each shed

That is one of the best jungles ive seen posted, for it's age. Pure clean yellows. Cant wait to see an update in 12 months, really could be something special. Thanks for posting.
Thank you, she looks even better in the scale and don't worry there will be updates :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
What a cutey.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looking good ! :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts