Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Holy moly that is a sexy snake :wink:
I had no idea stuff like that was in the UK, truely stunning.
Must rival an Ultramel or gold dust for rarity.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E.Crassus said:
Holy moly that is a sexy snake :wink:
I had no idea stuff like that was in the UK, truely stunning.
Must rival an Ultramel or gold dust for rarity.
Lol.. cheers mate, she came in a US shipment via Nige (the cornman..lol..)
they're like hens teeth, not too many around...

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Ah yes Nigel has sure helped me out aswell corns wise, some nice USA bred snakes at my place aswell.
Would love to breed her with my male lavamel, lava lavender vanishing stripe sounds fun :lol:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
E.Crassus said:
Ah yes Nigel has sure helped me out aswell corns wise, some nice USA bred snakes at my place aswell.
Would love to breed her with my male lavamel, lava lavender vanishing stripe sounds fun :lol:
Mmmmmmm.... Sweeeeettt!!!! :idea:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
sweeeet like candy haha.
Hes a busy boy allready though next year, got 4 females with his name on haha, knowing my luck he wont do the business :lol:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, hope he's not firing blanks for you, i'm hoping this little lady will be ready for 2008.....
I've been unsure what to put with her but a lavamel might be a good option, there's no striped lava opals about yet!!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
looking good mate..
hopeing to make my own in about 18 months

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
well i got various combos ,so i do fancy my chances of getting a few.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
hey you never know mate

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Gorgeous girl!!! Really gorg!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
bribrian said:
My little lavender vanishing stripe just shed & is really starting to get a nice peach/salmon colour so i thought i'd share her pic.... :D

looking good mate. im not sure about the vanishing stripe name but. all lav stripes have the vanishing thing going on. go on serpenco and read what he says. ricky

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
its just the colour more than anything i think, but its deffo a stunning snake all the same.

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
bribrian said:
My little lavender vanishing stripe just shed & is really starting to get a nice peach/salmon colour so i thought i'd share her pic.... :D

she looking so gorgeous now...i had a sneak preview before nige shipped them off to you along with some rather nice cubes if i remember correctly..how are they doing and more to the point wheres the pics

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheers guys... :D
Hi twodogs, she was a scrawny colourless worm the last time you seen her :lol: they were all tiny but coming along nicely now after bucket loads of pinkies...lol...
Haven't taken too many pics of the cubes recently but will do that over the weekend & get a few up...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts