Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing to do at all every1 is staying in tonite and aint going to da pub on ma own lol .
just been to the shop n got a couple drinks really fancied going out tonite thou let ma hair down n all dat.
whats everyone else doing?
manda xx

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Not much because I have a headache (still) and I'm going to watch some Buffy with a box of Riz crackers and maybe I'll have a bowl of cornflakes and an apple. :lol: And then later hopefully Silver will come out to give me a hug :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
didnt you have the same thread a few fridays back? lol..

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i hate fridays, i either work or am working the next morning at 5 am... so not keen on fridays

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Silvershark said:
Not much because I have a headache (still) and I'm going to watch some Buffy with a box of Riz crackers and maybe I'll have a bowl of cornflakes and an apple. :lol: And then later hopefully Silver will come out to give me a hug :lol:

awww, I hope your heads better soon! :D
I am gonna get to bed lol, I am feeling really ill! :cry: :sick:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww i hate feeling ill ive chipped my cheekbone lol dont ask how n it really hurts
manda xx

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Im doing nothing tonight.. been busy cleaning the room and moving the younger snakes to shelving.. then sorting out the temp and now doing up a few tubs for next weeks arrivals.. and then cleaning more for the rest of the weekend.. fun fun :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
work tomorrow :( and the next day :( :(

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
no comment sy :lol:

·
Registered
760 Posts
i just got a german student whos only 16... no parties for me!! she brought me over a load of drink though!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've done nothing and i'm sooooooooo bored. Just made myself a yummy hot chocolate and a warm pain au chocolat .... feel very sick. 11.30 and not in the least bit tired, no company, no decent book to read, it's a bloody friday and i'm stuck in the house :evil:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
watching 2 pints... as every other night

1 - 20 of 43 Posts