Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the BRB's out for a few laps round the living room (like you do) and after a few minutes, I couldn't find the female anywhere....just as panic started to set in, my OH spotted her, curled up around the cutaway section of our computer table, she's climbed the leg and settled herself in the gap for a nap, even covering her eyes with the tip of her tail! Awwww, little monkey!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
awwww looks cute

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SHoooooooooo cwute!!

Gorgeous BRB there... love seeing pics of your two :D
Aww thank you! You maybe seeing more as they're almost breeding weight, already breeding length and age, but I'd be happier if the little lady was carrying more weight, so we'll see how this year goes and maybe cool them this winter....so exciting!!

What a monster, giving you a fright like that :lol2:
I know, I sent her straight back to bed, after I'd prised the awkward sod off the table...:whip:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Beautiful snake!!. Cant wait for my lil Ruki to grow up, he's too small and quick to let out without watching him all the time. And he does have a habit of getting into some awkward places too.

How you managed to detach her as well i dont know, mines only a baby but he once decided he was going to constrict my fingers and it took me 20-30 mins to get him off as he kept re-wrapping himself. That tail is a nightmare!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Stunning Brazilian you got there, really gorgeous. They do like to 'grab' onto things dont they! lol

:)

·
Registered
881 Posts
nice looking snake

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Those pics are stunning, I wish mine were so clear. Is that just taken with a normal camera or have you got some terribly posh technical close up lenses and things? :)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stunning Brazilian you got there, really gorgeous. They do like to 'grab' onto things dont they! lol

:)
She's my favourite, a little small for her age, but catching up quick. As for grabbing on, dear God, it was like prising off a limpet, everytime I had her just about untangled, she hooked the computer wires with the tip of her tail and off we went again....

Those pics are stunning, I wish mine were so clear. Is that just taken with a normal camera or have you got some terribly posh technical close up lenses and things? :)
Nope, pretty bog standard multifunctional digital camera, less than £160, its a Sony Cybershot, has a nice Carl Zeiss lense built in as standard and a macro feature, its my step between my old naff digital and an expensive digital SLR.

Thanks for all your nice comments. : victory:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thats a beautiful BRB. Makes me rethink my plans for my overtime money im getting this pay day..... :lol2:

·
Registered
282 Posts
hey that is so cute i have the same prob with my ghost corn and chair legs!!

if you ever breed your brbs people am looking for one so dont forget me :2thumb:

: victory::flrt:very pretty

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
haha

brbs are my fav by far

you have a stunning rainbow!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts