Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone that have one,feed them with vegies?or just crikets and worms?are vegies indispensable to them?

·
Registered
373 Posts
i have 1-1-0 frillies and mine have noit had any veggies i have tried offering them it quite a bit but when i got them they haddnt ever had any so they wernt bothered in the least, you will probly fine there arnt that many that will take it just a few in my experience. hope this helps how many do you have? :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard that them can eat but someones dont eat vegies..i'm waiting for mine..:( here is not a reptile easy to find, and the waiting is long:( tkz for the information;) how old are your frills?

·
Registered
669 Posts
i tried mine with veggies when i first got him but he didnt even look at them!! so havent tried again...he likes his crickets too much!! :D
he has waxworms as a treat now and again and even takes those mario worms ( think thats what they r called?) :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
not to sure how old they are heres a pic of one

they just over a foot in length, they feeds on crickets, locust, waxworms, mealworms anything that moves really lol :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
ah sooo cute...like mine!!!
i cant remember how long mine is...must measure him again
now mines settled in he eats anything too!!! took him a while tho had to hand feed him the waxworms...still do so they dont get lost in the viv!!! :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
i havepics on my phone (of all the growing tribe) but havent had chance to do anything with them yet!!! i will do as i want to post them but not sure how long it will take...waiting for boyfriend to help me!!!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
he/she :)P) is very cute:) i love this lizards...its a juvenile right?maybe 4/5 months??when mine arrive i will try to give some vegies;) how much did u pay for him/her?because here they are very expensive:S but i dont care, i spend all my money to got him and for the viv:p

·
Registered
373 Posts
well there supposed to be around 180pound but i got a male and a female plus 2ft viv for 100pound bargin eh, there totaly lush and have such great personalities, i recomend anyone to get one. :D :D
i have just finnished a new viv for my little babies i will post a pic as soon as i can
not sure on the age 4/5 month do you reccon?? there just over a foot long! :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
around here the prices seem to range from 100..to 135 being the dearest ive seen. i was lucky and got mine for 100..nearly got a girl too but stopped my self!!! who knows maybe some other time i may just get another!!! lovely lizards they r..and with such gr8 temperments, espcially if u get them as babies. mine will let u pull out his frill a little bit when hes shedding to make sure that theres no bits of him still there!!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr. Bob, here the price is 250...very expensive :shock: u have a male and female?u want to breed?:p put the fotos of your vivs plz!

·
Registered
669 Posts
250 each? i only have one little boy at the mo...maybe later i will get a girl. will put up pics of viv when he gets his new bigger one :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the breeding question is for darren:p yup, here is 250 each one :? okay, i'll be waiting to see the fotos;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
hi yer hopfully i will get to breed them not for a while yet though, il post some pics soon im just finnishing off my new viv for them :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts