Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
well, feel free to tell him he is not the only one.. lol.. there are several hundred skunks being kept as pets in the UK at the moment.

at a guess.. he will be talking about Seb from Jungle Talk - as being the breeder..

:)

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
although i must admit.. it looks jolly like one of the ones we had sold via tska earlier this year!

N

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did wonder if you might have bred it and I also did wonder whether it was true that he was the only one up here with a skunk!

Interesting, though!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
was a piece in the sun today about a boy and his skunk......... mentioned that he was descented and lived in a run in the garden read the paper at the hospital so cant scan it in for you.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
see the one on the left?

they got another bit a tad wrong too... they are not rodents lol lol lol

N

(like the squiggles btw.. no sound on this pc, so no idea what you were saying, but the squiggle up the jumper was very cute!)

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aawwwrrrr!! They're all just delightful - I want one!!

And yes, it does look very similar!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
The TSKA website has a page about Nerys' albino female, Snuff.

That includes a good amount of diet info and stuff and gives you a run down of daily life with a little one.

There are a lot of US based skunk care sites also - I googled all of th eones I have here - Welcome to Skunk Haven&#8482 is a good one :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts