Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every1
u have all probably been asked this question sooooooo many times but i cant see anything on ere so am gonna ask u all again lol Sorry!!
do u know of a good supplier of frozen mice? which is relativley cheap?
Thanx ever1

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've heard that www.camzoo.co.uk are quite good, I know that quite a few people on the forum use them. Personally I use www.livefoods.co.uk , just because I'm happy and experianced with there service.

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Camzoo are great... friendly cheap service and the staff even call after to make sure your order has arrived and is all ok. I do a £50 order every 3 months and thats for 20 odd snakes.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you!

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
good gawd just went on that camzoo thought it was sooo cheap till i see they wanted £10 dleivery omg thats well loads for me hehe think il stick to my local shops!!!! im sure they are great and everything but £10 honestly
manda xx

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah camzoo ar pretty good, most are ok to be honest, but you have to watch the sizes in most shops..
if they say the mouse is 20-30 grams, its probably 20

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah and also people complain about the £10 charge of camzoo.. thats why we do our order with 3 other people.. it comes to over £100 and I get it free... and over £50 and its £5.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts