Reptile Forums banner

frozen mice

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  welshgaz 
Actually another question... Do you think Honeybrooke would serve me the same internet prices if I went up there to collect the mice/rats? anyone done this?
I'll tell you at the weekend lol i have a friend going up for me on sat/sun, i'm sure he said they do but i'll know for definate when he goes. if you pm me so i don't forget i'll tell you the prices and what we had.

plus i ordered frozen mice off livefoodsuk and my icepacks were chicks...they did the job ok but what do you do with them, my pythons won't touch them and they are too big for anything else i have seems a waste to throw them lol even thought of advertising them on freecycle then thought better of it incase i get some extremist weirdo calling me a chick killer, any ideas anyone.

mate picked up frozen mice and pinkies for me today and yes they do honor the internet prices however mate says hard to find and outside of shop looks alot better on the website than in reality lol, and thought only us women were picky....lol:mf_dribble:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.