Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am still here but I am getting annoyed with shops trying to con me over the sizes and prices on frozen rats etc.
I really need to know the best suppliers online because these muppets are doing my head in!!!
Please and thanks
Damien.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I am still here but I am getting annoyed with shops trying to con me over the sizes and prices on frozen rats etc.
I really need to know the best suppliers online because these muppets are doing my head in!!!
Please and thanks
Damien.
I,ve shopped all over for the past number of years, If you can find a place that can beat the price and quality let me know. for me these are the best.
http://www.tsmpetsupplies.com/category-frozen-food.html

·
Registered
16,636 Posts

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
I like using Keizerbrink as they are the only place I can buy A&N stuff.

https://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/category/147-rats-an

Never had a size issue with their stuff as opposed to just the standard unbranded stock.
^^^^^
this

the above are the only supplier i use,they arrive in Scotland still frozen and their prey is good quality every time

also they're easy to deal with,and always arrive when they say it will

cheers shaun

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I've used kiezebrink once for a few mice and frozen gerbils
Plus a few quail for a friend
Ordered am and were delivered the next day
Totally frozen and excellent quality

Gets my vote

·
Registered
238 Posts
frozen rats

For variety and small stuff absolutely agree with TSM. Have never used A&N.
But trying to fill a big snake Honeybrooke, I compared weights with price, as it's pointless feeding a reasonble priced medium rat, when its the weight of a small rat.
I am paying less now than I did five years ago switching from local to online.
Local is now gone!
Just need to tie in with their Scotland run, I get a call about an hour from drop off so I make it home from work, simple. Their own van means its from their freezer to mine in two minutes. Reassuringly rock hard.
Regards David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.