Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is kinda in the wrong section, but though I'd get more exposure putting on two sections. Afterall I'm always on the snakes forum but don't akways look in the classifieds.

Anyway:

JUWEL 180 full tropical setup for sale.

Includes:
Tank
Cabinet
Hood
Gravel
Large feature stones
Large feature logs
heater 2 x lights (different light from each)
Filter system
Powerhead for filter
Air pump
spare heater
spare air pump
spare powerhead
plastic plants
Net
Gravel cleaning (hoover) system
magnetic cleaners
long arm cleaner
live plants if you want them
Loads of chemichals (medicine, ph adjust, aquasafe, stabaliser, tonic, too many to mention).

Basically a very comprehesive setup.

Has to be sold cos she (mother) wants a book case and with me moving out she doesn't want to have to look after them on her own.

Looking for around £250 for the whole setup.

Can possibly deliver within 50 mile for very small cost.

Post here if youre interested and I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
have fun selling that.

brand new yu can get a 180 for less than 250. around 200 if you shop around. and the extra stuff ain't worth 50 second hand.

Cut your price to around 200 if i were you.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PRICE CUT BONANZA!!!!!

Consider the price cut down to £200.

Bear in mind the chemicals are worth about £30 and I will also deliver at cost within 50 miles.

We paid £350 and I know they are cheaper now. This is as good as new though with everything. So no extras apart from fish and water.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
yeah i know how much this stuff is worth, what with the fact i work in a fish shop.

we got 180s brand new for 215, plus a full test kit, medication kit, gravel, plants, and 25 quid credit note for fish. So that gives you an idea of how much you could expect to get

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!!

Why don't ya just advertise your shop on my thread advertising my tank you idiot!!!!

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
purely accidental. Just trying to help.

Seriously, i really don't want to help my boss make more money. too be honest he's a bit of an arse lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts