Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened my Megaphobema robustum tub and she decided to try and hide but completely missed her burrow!!

And so she ended up like this! lol

·
Registered
12,076 Posts
Aww, how sweet is that?!
Love these guys, they're next on 'the list'!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Haha! LMAO :lol2:

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love these guys! This is a little female :D Got 5 more spiderlings reserved too hehe

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
:lolsign:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Silly spider:blush: lol

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
That is there defensive posture, thats how mine reacted everytime, its like Pamphos, they kind stick their bum in the air and warn ya before flicking, lol
cool none the less

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She always sticks her bum up, but not like that! She literally had her face buried in the floor! But there wasn't a hole there to bury it in lmao

She also does this star fish thing, where she spreads out completely, flat on the floor but with the ends of her legs suspended. Then opens her chelicerae and walks along like she's floating, its so amusing to watch lol

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
She always sticks her bum up, but not like that! She literally had her face buried in the floor! But there wasn't a hole there to bury it in lmao

She also does this star fish thing, where she spreads out completely, flat on the floor but with the ends of her legs suspended. Then opens her chelicerae and walks along like she's floating, its so amusing to watch lol
starfish? call her patrick!! has to be done i recon! Iv a picture of L dificilus doing this exact posture, not my spid though:) funny things

1 - 12 of 12 Posts