Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 males left from my clutches of Carpet chams, these babies are 14 weeks and 12 weeks old.They are genuine CB by myself, well reared and looking for new homes.Very attractive in many ways especially price. ( £55.00 )Its not often these Chams come up for sale and I would prefer private keepers for them not a rep shop. Interested? then PM me. Thanks
.PS i know Im a stranger on here but Cat and Ditta have seen these babies and will vouch for me!!.
littlejay.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I am in Cumbria.Thought it said in my name bit, I'll see if I can add it in.
littlejay

·
Premium Member
3,894 Posts
we certainly can vouch for these beauties they are truly stunning, we can also vouch for littlejay all her reps are looked after superbly and apparently she makes nice tea.......will find this out tomorrow when we visit again:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww Thanks Hun, Not just Tea but cakes, she makes cakes!!!!
Love littlejay

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only 1 Male left now untill next clutch hatches.
littlejay

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
you dont happen to travel this way do you? ... lol
i have been after one, shops near me sell them for 180 - 200 each!
i am in love and have been for AGES, i have been on the hunt, but just cannot find the ''one''.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I can vouch for these chams as I have a pair from Jan myself.

Not only are they cracking chams, Jan is a sweetie and takes great care of her animals.

(BTW, J has managed to wash my mobile AGAIN:bash: so could you PM me your number again please Jan)

Chris

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww Thanks Chris. Glad the babies are doing well, knew they would though MY babies dont go to just ANYONE !!!. Freeky, I never get to Cambridge, truth is, as a non driver I never get anywhere. I am selling them stupidly cheap , only because ( I know youve heard it all before) I really would rather they go where they are really wanted rather than to someone who just collects chams , if you get me, I am holding onto a male for a good friend to collect when she gets sorted and that leaves one big gomper of a male left.I do have eggs in various stages of incubation, some heating some getting cold etc, but I cant promise anything as you know how tricky these chams are to hatch. I can hang onto this gomper for any amount of time tbh its not a problem if you think you can arrange to get him sometime in the future.
littlejay aka Jan

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yours is the one with the massive RESERVED FOR CAT sign on the front of his viv !!!. I had him out for a gimble about today and hes lovely he really is. The one in the viv next to his- the one you said looked greener is still up for sale. I will also earmark you a female from the next clutch if they hatch ok. oh tell Ditta that the Pygmys are gravid and Ill rear her a few if she wants.
PS. Always cake on the go here!!!
Love Jan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts