Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, im having a baby boom right now and am gauging interest before sales start. I have pancake slug eggs due to hatch, helix snail hatchlings, vietman stick insects nymphs, soon to have horseheads.

i am interested in offers for these, wont want alot for them, no more than a couple of pounds, good homes more important. Postage must be paid for, and will only post special delivery next day.

let me know if you may be interested or know someone who is :)

em x

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Do u have any pics of what they would look like when adult or when hatched?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hope my pics have attached. They include photos of adult (not for sale) and babies. I cant get a good photo of my horseheads yet.

As of yet, my horsehead have mated but not found any eggs yet, will keep you posted x thanks for you interest

included in photos, Slug eggs, Adult slug, adult helix (parents have shell damage) baby helix hatchlings (as you can see beautiful little transparent shells!) and the Vietnam Stick Insect nympth which has grown on alot from hatch (smaller babies available but not as stable in smaller sizes) and of the mum.

emma x

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pancake slugs starting to hatch :2thumb:

Vietnam Stick Insect nympths, £1.20 each. need to sell some of these as they are making cleaning the tank very difficult!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vietnam nypmhs off sale until futher notice, going through another rough patch and even larger nypmhs are failing to thrive, have one buyer who will get his from the healthy nymphs but seems only fair to take off sale until much larger. thank you x

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump up!

have lots of freshly hatched pancake slugs that need new homes, not selling grown on ones yet sadly. but due soon! (allowing a desent amount to grow on, before selling grown on slugs, so i dont get caught out with no slugs to breed from!)

stick insects still not for sale sadly, too fragile. with higher mortality fate than id like.

no horsehead hatchlings yet, sorry!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts