Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my aunt and uncle were leaving my house this morn, so i thought they seen the esnakes, but not the evil creature.... and well, he didnt wanna say bye, that was only a little nip from him!

PS, in the end i got the leather gloves out LOL

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
what gecko ???

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
Ooooo nasty. I love the look of Tokay's but would never be brave enough to have one, I'm a big scaredy cat about things biting me.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
hes a big lad and a nasty bite on him lol

·
Registered
688 Posts
He's gorgeous Sam

Is this the first bite you've had off him? I nearly got bitten by my hoggie yesterday, I put my hand in and he hissed and got into strike position. Time to try feeding again I think :lol2:

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
My other half offered to let me have a Tokay a few weeks back because the rep place had 8 of them in, £10 each.. But I said I'd rather wait until they got some CWD's in and actually be able to handle them safely lol

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hes a big lad and a nasty bite on him lol

yes he is big, and that bite is nothing.... i dont want to be properly bitten by him, lol. thats just the front of his mouth

and no, not my first bite, hes nipped me a couple times before, but this time my cam was next to me, and you gotta love bite pics :p

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My other half offered to let me have a Tokay a few weeks back because the rep place had 8 of them in, £10 each.. But I said I'd rather wait until they got some CWD's in and actually be able to handle them safely lol

i want them, but i dont have the space... this guys my first lizard, had him over 6 months now.

i went away for 5 weeks, no one else will hold hi, so hes got abit nippy

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
The ones in the shop were kind of dark grey with blueish spots, looked preety cool, just a shame they're nippy :(

·
Registered
479 Posts
wow hes gorgeous!!!

looks so cute wouldnt think hed bite like that!!

not seen many tokays about im gunna research them :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
gorgeous! love tokays but the other half wont let me get one :(

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are devils in diguise lmao

and yes, he does look sweet, i love to look at him, but he definatly is turning into my look but dont touch pet... unless cleaning and i have gloves on.... he got annoyed becuase he was biting me but did no damage :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts