Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To cut a long story short I have four lovely Leopards that I have growing on.. 2 High Yellows; one with nice colouring and 2 Blizzards although people have said one looks more like a nice Patternless.

Problem I have is that we are approaching the end of our renting era and will be shortly buying our own place.. I have been pleaded with to cut down on the number of Viv's I have to one :(

I have agreed to keep my large breeding group of Leo's and sell my double viv which is currently home to the four juv/sub adults.

We had planned to get them to adult size and if female add them to my adult group.. so I am looking to exchange my Sub adult/Juv's for Adult females, two blizzards for one adult Female blizzard or patternless and the two High Yellows for an Adult High Yellow or WHY.. :help:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tony,

Thanks for the offer.. Yes I may be interested in doing an exchange as long as I can find someone to exchange the Yellows! Otherwise I will end up still having to use the double viv and be in no better position.

When I purchased them, they were all sold as incubated for female.
I'm not much good at sexing Gecko's myself, tried looking but never really got the hang of it..

Regards

Lawrence

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.