Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is a 65 x 35 x 30 good for one??they are fed how many times per day?i have read about them, and about humidity ther's not an adequate value for humidity right? they just need a hide humid..am i right? :oops:

·
Banned
4,175 Posts
PeaceandLove said:
is a 65 x 35 x 30 good for one??they are fed how many times per day?i have read about them, and about humidity ther's not an adequate value for humidity right? they just need a hide humid..am i right? :oops:
I guess your talking CMs in that size, so around 24*12*12. General rule is 1 square foot each, so you could just about keep two adulds in that, but really at only 12'' deep, its best for just one.

I feed daily, some feed once every two days, depends on your gecko

Yes, you are right about the humidity, in a way ! they do need a moiste hide to help shedding, but the viv itself should be pretty dry, I aim for 20-30%

Hope that helps, but there are many good care sheets you should read before you go ahead and get a leo !

Good luck

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tkz;) i had read some caresheets first! but i still have this doubts...

·
Registered
475 Posts
If you get an adult gecko, feed once every other day, dusting with Nutrabol supplement twice a week, and dusting with pure calcium such as Calypso on all other feeding days.

If you get a young gecko, it will probably need feeding once daily to begin with. You'll know whether you have given enough or too much by how many crickets (or whatever you're feeding) are left in viv.

I use sphagnum moss for a moist hide and use an old lunch box with a hole cut in the lid for them to get in. I spray mine every other day so it doesn't dry out.

Hope this helps :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts