Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My steno gecko, Sahara, ended up like a cat stuck up a tree last night! Somehow she climbed up the background and was clinging onto the UV light tube! She wasn't up there long, my mourning geckos work me up and I turned on the light to see what they were up to and to my surprise saw Sahara clinging to the tube :roll: Slipped her off and put her back on the floor, she was no worse for wear and I hope she won't be repeating that little stunt again!

I'll have to move the light now though so its fixed to the top of their vivarium somehow :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
LMOA, glad to hear she's alright, i my stemo's for like to attempt to climb anything lol though they fail most of the time and just fall off lol.

Jay

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
lol.these geckos have such a personality :lol:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spikebrit said:
LMOA, glad to hear she's alright, i my stemo's for like to attempt to climb anything lol though they fail most of the time and just fall off lol.

Jay
Yeah, just as well my mourning geckos woke me up otherwise she'd have been stuck up there! :lol: Little devils...can't leave them alone for 5 minutes otherwise they get into mischief of one kind or another! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts