·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one get me a mainly a baby gecko with a tub , heat mat and acerious

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
The cheapest would probably be a normal leopard gecko.

I dont want to offend you but it doesn't sound like you know much about what you want, perhaps you should do some research before you go buying a reptile. Its a big commitment :)

·
Registered
11,963 Posts
I dont want to hijack but diff geckos have diff requirements and you should read up on some caresheets before deciding on what gecko you want. All geckos can be sold as young hatchlings but this comes with problem risks such as non-feeders etc. Please consider all this before looking.

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
The cheapest would probably be a normal leopard gecko.

I dont want to offend you but it doesn't sound like you know much about what you want, perhaps you should do some research before you go buying a reptile. Its a big commitment :)
Agree:2thumb:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
so you want any gecko, the cheapest there is, and a hatchling because they are cheaper? well TBH most geckos are cheap, what species do you like? dont take this the wrong way but you dont sound like a responsible keeper

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
so you want any gecko, the cheapest there is, and a hatchling because they are cheaper? well TBH most geckos are cheap, what species do you like? dont take this the wrong way but you dont sound like a responsible keeper
Well certain morphs of crested gecko and cat gecko aren't cheap :lol2:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah well:p lol i said most:p some are REALLY expensive like an enigma leo,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts