Male micro wonder gecko

Proven male leo 81g

Male jungle he was inc for male and showing male signs 18g

Open to offers or will swap for female leos

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking to swap for female leos patternless, blizzard and hypos????????? anyone:crazy:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Give people a chance dude! Prices would help...

·
Registered
461 Posts
er... im interested in the second one, the male, offerin £25 pound for it and how far away are you from barnsley lol

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
er... im interested in the second one, the male, offerin £25 pound for it and how far away are you from barnsley lol
:blush: oh dear

just to say i had a gargoyle off lizard and hes great so she knows what shes doing!!!:up:

·
Registered
461 Posts
what? i can get leos for 15 pounds, just asking, what morph is it?

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers nuttyaboutgeckos, im so glad the lil dude is doing well for ya matey. The fatty and leo i had from you are EXCELLENT cheers matey

Ummmmmmm £25 or £15 umm dont think thats the kinda offer i was looking for the top leos matey!

But ive been sorting out a few more males so i have another tremper albino male hes 60g looking for £25 for him

will have another look to see what else i have too

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Cheers nuttyaboutgeckos, im so glad the lil dude is doing well for ya matey. The fatty and leo i had from you are EXCELLENT cheers matey

Ummmmmmm £25 or £15 umm dont think thats the kinda offer i was looking for the top leos matey!

But ive been sorting out a few more males so i have another tremper albino male hes 60g looking for £25 for him

will have another look to see what else i have too
ooo i want!!! can you send me your post code so i can pm ditta please!he would be perfect with my female for next year!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Sorry mate hes just this second been reserved :blush::sad: SORRY
oh bugger.have you any other leos for sale pref adults.also i have a trio of baby cresties if you were wanting to swap for anything lol.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BUMPETY bump still have all available but not the tremper albino! Anyone lol would make nice xmas prezzies

1 - 20 of 43 Posts