Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to up my geckos but looking for a gecko that live on the ground (but not a leopard gecko has hope i got sum on way ) :flrt:

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
pictus geckos, frog eyed geckos, diplodactylus species, cave geckos, helmeted geckos, viper geckos, paroedura androyensis, coleonyx, goniurosaurus, tarentola gigas, chondrodactylus, nephrurus : victory:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx for that think paroedura androyensis :flrt: are going to be next for me just need to find a good care sheet now oooooo and see how hard there are to get in the uk that is :lol2:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Steno's :flrt: I loooooooove them! Very different personalities to each other, and fascinating to watch!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
theyre lovely little geckos, they're commonly called pygmy panther geckos. i dont know how hard they are to get but ive seen a few on here :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hate looking for care sheets on the net you get 2 meney that tell you 0:lol2:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi. I vote for the genus Tarentola.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep looking for ones that are happy on the ground am looking to buliding a viv stack hoping i can get 6 vivs in so can have 3 lots of geckos so like 2 females in 1 the the male in the next on up and so on like sum thick a bit rare to :2thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts