Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can post anywhere in the country. Should only £2-5 to ship, advise more expensive tracked shipping for ipods.

I appologize for not being able to clear everything off the ipods, sorry 'bout all the bad music. But hey, you get angry birds, pocket god and fruit ninja.

CD's are all in good condition, Hybrid theory has tiny marks though does not effect play. Nether linkin park CD's have the paper in them.

Happy to send images of items upon request.

I'm willing to swap multiple items together for a Viv for a gecko, heating and a couple plants. I can only travel around the leeds-york area for any pick ups, so it would have to be delivered.

Vans pink dinosaur shoes.
Size 8 unisex never worn £20

Wildlife diary 8 disk box set
Never used £8

Elder scrolls; Oblivion (xbox 360)
£5 - lost the map.

Charcoal artist's set.
£8

IPODS
**I am unable to take the music or apps off of these because my PC refuses to download itunes, you'll have to do this yourself**

4th Generation ipod touch White.
£105 with usb cable and optional charger to connect to the mains - If I can find headphones will include those

2nd generation ipod shuffle pink
£10 with USB charger and pink gummy headphones

CD's

Linkin park; Meteora
£4

Linkin park; Hybrid theory
£4

Black veil brides; Set the world on fire
£4

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Bump!

No longer offering swaps for a viv - got what I need.
Will accept fair offers.
Will accept swaps for Sims 3 expantion packs now c: Only in good or new condition (Will even trade the ipod if you can offer multiple)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.