Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of Tamianth, a nice close headshot showing her freshly post shed.
Now what on earth would you call this colour variation? :rotfl:

I think she's just messing with my head... orange flashes, purple stripes, yellow on her head, naffin' hell. Might as well call her a harlequin or something. lol.

Comments, guesses, etc all welcome! No doubt Andy at Hades Dragons would be curious to know too. :lol:

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
oh, it's one of those dragons you guys covet so much. what does it matter that it's a hypo-mel/whatever?... well, sorry. i don't know but it's a fine one...i can say that. and to me thats all that matters. really, if you don't exactly know the pedigree, what anyone says doesn't matter when it comes down to it...."it looks like" doesn't cut it. still the same animal despite everything.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh aye, she's a charmer alright. She's just doing my head in.

To be honest, the morphology of her colours make no difference. It's not like we got her to match the sofa or anything. lol.

If anything, it's an interest in her genetics and how her colouring is developing as she ages that makes me curious.

you know, one of those strange "it's 3am, the coffee is wearing off, and my brain is wandering onits own" moments ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts