Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anywhere that i can get a Genetically Striped Royal? Also how much do they cost etc

G

·
i can still get you one...
just need to know wether you want a perfect stripe or a diffused stripe and male or female

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not definitely sure that i want one but would like to see what ones people have available and know what the prices are like and whatnot, if i was to get 1 it would need to be a male and i've got a 8 month old female so would need to be a similar size.

·
Registered
641 Posts
You mean genetic stripes like this?

As all the other 'striped' royals you see are not properly genetic, and as such should not be that expensive to buy. If you're after an '06 male with a dorsal stripe you should easily be able to pick one up for £50 - £75. Make sure you don't get ripped off...

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
ohhhhhhh i like that snake. a bit of a silly question do they keep the stripe and how much for a royal of that quality

·
Registered
641 Posts
£2000 - £4000 depending on how complete the stripe is and whether it's from a shop or private breeder...

There's pastel G-stripes out there now too, bit more pricey though :?

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
that snake is very pretty it looks like i have a lot of creeping to do is there any breeders in n.i that breed that snake

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
lnvexotics said:
whats your price range?
do you breed them and how much

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
lnvexotics said:
are you thinking more of this:
they are nice but i want something a wee bbit different and ive never seen tha species before

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
sorry my spelling is crap tonight

G

·
species? the one in the pic is a normal...and not genetic..if you want a genetic one then your looking at more.
i can get some....but i just got to wait on prices.

·
Registered
641 Posts
You mean this one?

'06 PR HET GENETIC STRIPES £2300'

That's a pair of hets so you'd have to grow them on and breed them first, then you may get a G-stripe if you're lucky...

Anyone wanna lend me some money? 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts