Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to upgrade my Retic into his new viv as he is growing at an astonishing rate he is now in a 4x2x2 so here is his new viv what you guys think, especially you Helen ;)

And here is Gengar exploring his new viv;

So what you guys think, sorry for naff iPhone pictures

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Looking great dude, love what you done, I like all the bark!And your retic is wow!! Even on a iPHONE camera!

inspiration for my little guy when he gets there, think I will get a substrate like that as my guy shouldnt ever grow out a 4x2, does it soak up the pee well? All I have is sterile setups and my retic is the perfect candidate for a naturalistic setup.

Also where did you get those fern like plants they look awesome!

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks quality mate. Lots of exploring for him over the next few days :2thumb:
Thanks dude

Looking great dude, love what you done, I like all the bark!And your retic is wow!! Even on a iPHONE camera!

inspiration for my little guy when he gets there, think I will get a substrate like that as my guy shouldnt ever grow out a 4x2, does it soak up the pee well? All I have is sterile setups and my retic is the perfect candidate for a naturalistic setup.

Also where did you get those fern like plants they look awesome!
Yeah dude the Cypress Mulch I found holds the humidity up extremely well, and is also very easy to maintain, havent found a supplier than does bulk bags so it works out quite expensive to fill a 4x2 LOL

I hate iPhone cameras so much it really dosent show him off enough at all LOL

Beautiful snake and viv! :2thumb:
Cheers mate

Looks great! Cracking burm and im sure he'll be busy exploring now lol.
Thank you but it is a Retic ;)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Will have to come see your collection someday dude your not far away at all from me I regularly go down to swallows which ain far from you right?

Would like to see your retic and snappy blood in the flesh!:lol2:

·
Registered
200 Posts
that looks like one very happy snakey! :) nice viv set up!

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will have to come see your collection someday dude your not far away at all from me I regularly go down to swallows which ain far from you right?

Would like to see your retic and snappy blood in the flesh!:lol2:
Yeah dude we will have to meet up at some point and you can meet my gang : victory:

very nice mate : victory:
that looks like one very happy snakey! :) nice viv set up!
Cheers guys. :)

Looking good Alfie, liking the mix of woods, plants and hidey holes.
Cheers Keith, : victory:

·
Registered
812 Posts
really nice setup Alfie, defiantly looks like a palace and Gengar looking lovely a usual :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.