Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 945 Posts

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
I hope people get their pits out too, I would love to see more!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
people probably already seen her but here she is again.

I do know of some florida pines so maybe another one will sneak it's way into my room..

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
How are they getting along, are the bendy ones coping alright? : victory:
They are all doing well, there's 14 babies and 6 of them have had their 1st shed already :2thumb:

BITEY LITTLE BUGGERS I TELL YA :lol2:

there only seems to be 1 that's bendy now so all is good :no1:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
They are all doing well, there's 14 babies and 6 of them have had their 1st shed already :2thumb:

BITEY LITTLE BUGGERS I TELL YA :lol2:

there only seems to be 1 that's bendy now so all is good :no1:
I had a Gopher when I was about 16 that used to take me to pieces at every opportunity, they do love their finger food.

Nice result on the hatching then, how bad is the kink on the bendy dude?: victory:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Lots of interesting stripe, patternless and anery looking babies :2thumb:
lots of interesting youngs ones you have congrats.
Some interesting future prospects,
When are the little ones up for sale:2thumb:

Thanks

I'm hoping at least some of them will have had at least 3 feeds by donny but will see how they go :2thumb:

I'm going to put them on the classifieds soon when I get round to taking some proper pics of them all but am not sure wether to keep a few back for myself yet :lol2:

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks

I'm hoping at least some of them will have had at least 3 feeds by donny but will see how they go :2thumb:

I'm going to put them on the classifieds soon when I get round to taking some proper pics of them all but am not sure wether to keep a few back for myself yet :lol2:
Must look out for you at donny.I know of at least 2 of us on here could be interested:whistling2:

·
Registered
9,905 Posts

·
Registered
9,905 Posts
Hmmmm would love to know what species of pine we're talking so I can guesstimate adult size. So so tempting.

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
heres my male northern pine

1 - 20 of 945 Posts