Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you live in bassigstoke, southhamton or porthsmouthm cos thats where we are going, stay the night in porthsmouth too.

will post pics asap

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
How many cresties do you need :lol2: Cant wait to see pics 8)

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
youre so lucky love cresties
linda

hehe
i have raeven - a super dalmation
i have a tailless harley - nubbin
i have a pair - called pebbles and sky, who are both plain orange/brown/green/white.... one of those!!! lol

will get pics when i get home, still down south!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
MORE !!

Congrats :)

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
lol more cresties soon you will be out of space in your bedroom and have to use another room:rotfl:but they a worth it ;) congrats on getting them i can't wait to see some pics:)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I do not doubt you will be getting more even if you say thats it lol!
Sparkle had a good idea :D

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice one on the new additions :D
your house will be UKs new caledonia at rate you going lol

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe, they home, and so sweet. no more now tho as i have no more houses free, and no room for more¬!!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
hehe, they home, and so sweet. no more now tho as i have no more houses free, and no room for more¬!!!
congrats can't wait to see pics ;) i bet you will get more you will see somthing that takes your fancy and won't be able to resist. lol

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here they are, not my photos, mine will come tommorow!!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
gorgeous cresties mate:mrgreen: how did the crestie in the third pic loose its tail?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
gorgeous cresties mate:mrgreen: how did the crestie in the third pic loose its tail?
probably a little frightned at some point, makes them even cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like a little froggy!!!

Gina

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
hmm ive seen those b4 are they from sarah?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Yea they picked them up yesterday, i'll miss the little buggers!! I wasn't going to sell any of them but then student loans screwed up and im having to. I'm keeping a few of them but unfortunatly some had to go.

As for the tail, nubbin likes to jump and i gues she just fell or caught it at some point, it's been dropped since she was little, before i got her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts