Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmkay, Ive been really sad and drawn a diagram. Am I right in thinking something like this;

Warm end Cool end

*should be 30-32 degrees? * should be around 26 degrees?
*1 hide *1 hide
*1 thermometer *1 thermometer
*1 water dish!

That's the general set up I got from a few different sites and books, but obviously everyone's different.
Please correct any mistakes!I know the guys in the shop will go through everything anyways and give me some info leaflets etc, but your opinions would be appreciated!
Also, where would be best to put some moss? I'll be using beech chips as substrate, and have some scrunched up balls of newspaper and a fake plant for him to hide in too.
And where would be best for a hygrometer?
If anything sounds drastically wrong, dont get angry! I'm asking so I can get it right!
thankooo!
xx

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
argh I knew I should've previewed my diagram!
basically,

WARM END
*should be 30-32 degrees?
*1 hide
*1 thermometer

COOL END
* should be around 26 degrees?
*1 hide
*1 thermometer
*1 water dish!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got a Royal about a little while ago only to get her home and realise she's got mites, before you bring it home make sure she doesn't have mites as they are not cheap to get rid of!!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh aye dont worry! I know to check! :) going to have a likle cuddle of the critter before i buys him!
:)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmmmm i was thinking about this. I know NNY showed me one from live foods or somewhere once, that did a digital thermometer and hygrometer in one! sounded good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts