Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

well, it must have been at least a month ago now that i sent off a poo test from my bearded dragon to PALS but they have not sent back any results and have not had any e-mails from them. i'm getting quite worried about my dragon too as today he did a huge, really watery , sloppy poo. my mum wants the results in before we can go to the vets, any ideas on what i can do? am feeling quite hopeless...

Thanks very much!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you tried chasing them up on the resultd? call etc to make sure they have recieved the poo ?

I'd try to convince your mum to take him to the vets without the results as the vets will probably want to run their own tests if its not an obvious problem (which will add to the cost).

If you can take him to the vets then all you can really do is make sure all the temps etc are at the right levels and make sure your husbandry is 100%.

Good'luck

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Hi all,

well, it must have been at least a month ago now that i sent off a poo test from my bearded dragon to PALS but they have not sent back any results and have not had any e-mails from them. i'm getting quite worried about my dragon too as today he did a huge, really watery , sloppy poo. my mum wants the results in before we can go to the vets, any ideas on what i can do? am feeling quite hopeless...

Thanks very much!
Have you phoned them?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will e-mail them again, re-check my husbandry again and see about the vets, thanks guys!

Reactions: iFairyx

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
You'd be better off phoning them, rather than emailing. You'd get a quicker reply.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Try contacting them, if they live nearby why not pop in.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i e-mailed them yesterday and they replied today, they said that it had been sent to my other e-mail address!:blush: the results say that he healthy and has no kind of parasites or anything like that so now i have no idea why he's having weird poops...

any ideas as to what to do?

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
well, i e-mailed them yesterday and they replied today, they said that it had been sent to my other e-mail address!:blush: the results say that he healthy and has no kind of parasites or anything like that so now i have no idea why he's having weird poops...

any ideas as to what to do?
DOH! What's his diet consist of?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts