Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of u know i helped reptilerescueden with a rescue today, the corn snake is now at my house and im in shock, the viv was full of broken old shed and there was loads of green mouldy poo in it. The snake is just comin into shed but seems to b ok, she is HUGE and her waterbowl was a tiny hamster feeding bowl :cry:
she is now in nice clean viv with large waterbowl etc....we probs wont be keeping her but wont b rehoming her until we are 100% happy she is healthy, although so far so good!! Excuse the spazzy look on my face

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
green poo would be a result of the water bowl i'd imagine - tends to be a sign of dehydration.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No believe me it was mould...if its furry green thats mould...just green coloured poo is dehydration

·
Registered
173 Posts
that is a big looking corn, what age do you think it might be?

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
well done, shes beautiful, i bet you keep her.lol
green poo? old sheds? sounds like a shop near me.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slapshot said:
that is a big looking corn, what age do you think it might be?
absolutely no idea...basically got dropped off and that was it....shes very big lol....ill attempt to weigh her once shes shed

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lnvexotics said:
where did theis corn come from????????????

pm me if you dont want to say on here
It was from a private owner who is moving to the army

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
that wont have been changed for months. a corn that size will shed only 3-5 times a year.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
such a shame really.

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
wtg, on the rescue, is she pure corn or a rat x, Miss Nosey, one of mine looks very alike, and shes a cornxrat
when you decide to rehome her let me know, she would go great in my collection,

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cornmorphs said:
that wont have been changed for months. a corn that size will shed only 3-5 times a year.
I no that nige :cry: thats why the tank and stuff it arrived in went str8 to meet my bin!! :lol:

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
that snakey is a real beauty and im glad she is in good hands now well done youxxxxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts