Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i'm buying a ghost mantis ooth and just wanted to check i had the right idea how to hatch/feed. was gonna put it in a small tank i've got at ome which i will stick fly screening inside the lid to make sure the holes aren't to big. was gonna put some coir on the bottom which i will keep moist the same as i do with my mantis i've got and was gonna put a friut fly culture in there when they hatch so they can pretty much eat ad-lib until around l3-l4. obviuosly i already have plants in there for them to climb so they shed ok. the heating will come from the ackie viv as with all my current inverts. anything i've missed or doing wrong here? thanks for the davice

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That sounds about right. Make sure you keep it humid at all times and it should hatch within 4-6 weeks.
thanks. gonna order it today : victory: been buying l3-l5 mantis from various places and growing them on but, fancy the challenge of hatching, rearing and then breeding them and this seems the ideal way of doing it. i would love a idolomantis diabolica ooth too at some stage

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
thanks. gonna order it today : victory: been buying l3-l5 mantis from various places and growing them on but, fancy the challenge of hatching, rearing and then breeding them and this seems the ideal way of doing it. i would love a idolomantis diabolica ooth too at some stage
Yeah that sounds like a good plan, let me know how it goes. :no1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.