Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone has a ghost stripe regardless of age id be interested but theres a catch it has to be male :eek: everyones screaming for females and i cant find a boy :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
mate, i havent got any :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah, he just tried to buy it from you already lol

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
yeh i no but wouldnt be happy selling him, he gets the odd wheeze due to allergys, ie;aspen, can only be kept on paper and if he out of viv for more than 20 mins he gets a slight weeze. not a R.I just a sensitive snake, spent loads at vets to get to bottom of it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
twodogs said:
if anyone has a ghost stripe regardless of age id be interested but theres a catch it has to be male :eek: everyones screaming for females and i cant find a boy :lol:
Not sure how pale a colouration you are looking for but we have some Aner type A Hypo Stripe.

Or as we describe them Striped Anerythristic,

see

Click Here

Hope that helps

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
is that jerry?
is type A hypo anery stripe not a ghost stripe now then?

·
Registered
257 Posts
cornmorphs said:
is that jerry?
is type A hypo anery stripe not a ghost stripe now then?
Hi it is jerry,

Type A Anerythristic cross to hypo = Ghost.

But i still call them striped Anerythristic, there's so many bloody colour phases now i can't keep up.

To me there all still Elaphe.g.guttata

whoops maybe they are not now.

Regards

Jerry :evil:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, yeah there is that mate... i dont like all these changes myself..
anyway mate, good to hear from you again

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
tasty.... CS042 is a corker!

N

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nerys said:
tasty.... CS042 is a corker!

N
Thanks Nerys,

why not stump up some of your hard earned cash and buy it. :p

Or will Dave not let you have more? :wink:

J

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah he looked at that one J, just didnt wanna stump up the cash

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
cornmorphs said:
yeah he looked at that one J, just didnt wanna stump up the cash
what this exact one? this ones a female. i know of some more, but are losing their stripes half way down(suppose thats vanishing stripe corns). Think full price is £95 i was lucky enough to get a good discount :D not 100% sure of sex but im 95% sure there are males

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
wel he wanted to male, but it was those 2 yes.. they have been in the shop alittle while

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
cornmorphs said:
wel he wanted to male, but it was those 2 yes.. they have been in the shop alittle while
ah didn't realise he'd been down there. i thought the prices were a bit steep but with a discount they weren't too bad(plus id set my heart on this one) :D

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
pmsl jerry..

because... i have an adult ghost stripe, and an adult anery stripe, both female..

you should know by now dave does not get a say in what i buy... in what i do maybe ;) but thats another matter! :lol:

tell you what though, you got an adult male stripes at the moment??

N

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
captaincaveman said:
cornmorphs said:
ah didn't realise he'd been down there. i thought the prices were a bit steep but with a discount they weren't too bad(plus id set my heart on this one) :D
well i guess it is a shop though

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
cornmorphs said:
captaincaveman said:
cornmorphs said:
well i guess it is a shop though
:lol: no i meant didn't know he was local enough to go there :wink:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
captaincaveman said:
this ones mine. A hypo ghost stripe female 06

i looked at that one and 3 others they had that was the best one by far they only had one male and hes stripe was almost non exsistant so i passed on it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts