Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I feed whilst they're still quite small about 2 wks old something like that, had to crush them to start with for the beardeds to realise they were food.

Normal feeding regime till the beardeds don't want them find my adult females take loads when they're making eggs and just after they've laid the males take about 3- 5 depending on their mood.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Not heard of this! sorry if this seems a daft question but.. shells and all?

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Ahhh evil people i used to have these as pets in africa!!! only jokeing i used to have pet mice and now snakes bit of a change. Before anyone asks the mice died of natural causes and wern't fed to the snakes :evil:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Gals

GALS are an ideall dietry suppliment for most lizards, i have afew large GALS that are constently breeding, i feed them to my eyed lacerta, berber skinks,dwarf sungazers,my golden tegus,columbian B&W T's, Argentine B&W T's, eat the larger sizes. Ive even seen my tortoise's chasing them down to eat them.
So yeah good food for most lizards

·
Registered
66 Posts
no not at all his will cause dioherea and sometimes is fatal in beardies:bash::cussing:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
sorry for bumping an old thread, but can anyone tell me how many i should get to get a constant supply for my beardie :)?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts